August 21, 2017 —
TRIBECA, N.Y., Aug. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — fishbat is a leading Digital Marketing Agency which combines proven digital marketing strategies that include search engine optimization (SEO), digital ads, and social media optimization (SMO) to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness.
The latest advances in technology and digital interactions is virtual reality. While the concept itself is not brand new, the advanced level of technology and how it can be integrated into digital marketing is, and it’s impressive. Welcome to the future, because VR is here. Online marketing agency, fishbat, explores virtual reality’s impact on online marketing.
- The visual factor Visuals have played an increasingly important role in online marketing due to their ability to command attention, engage users, provide quick and easy-to understand messaging, and provide SEO juice. VR will take the visual experience to the next level. It’s anticipated that VR will become the new visual standard for UX, providing a substantial UX and SEO boost, making online marketing efforts with VR more successful.
- Engagement Virtual reality is by its nature, interactive, resulting in more engaged users. This user engagement lift will increase the probability of campaign success through improved SEO, social sharing, time spent on site, user retention, conversion, and more.
- Wowfactor ads Expect VR ads to grow in popularity and become the way to pull in new customers through commanding visuals and attention-grabbing movement in display advertising, banners, and even pop-ups. Early release VR marketing will also translate to new customer acquisition through its power to impress new audiences and ability to generate coverage, links, brand mentions, and social sharing.
- SEO benefits Factors such as a higher level of user interaction, including social sharing, improved user retention and completion of actions, and additional indexing opportunities such as linking will provide a huge SEO boost. Images, animations, videos, and then 360° videos have all given SEO a shot in the arm; VR will take it to the next level.
- Real-time user data Today’s user data provides a rich story about user demographics, online user behaviors, digital platform metrics, and much more, but it’s poised to provide much more through VR. Sophisticated forms of VR could potentially monitor neural activity and facial responses to fine-tune services, products, experiences, and marketing campaigns. The real-time transmission of this data will enable faster changes to marketing efforts.
- E-commerce marketing In an age where brick and mortar retail is struggling to compete with e-commerce and e-commerce struggles to service the consumer with the same personal touch and hands-on experience as brick and mortar shops, VR e-commerce is positioned to change the way people shop. E-commerce shoppers will be able to use VR to physically feel and experience products in a virtual environment.
- The rise of demos Drive brand awareness and conversion by utilizing VR to demo products and services to potential consumers through online marketing on social media, websites, and other digital platforms.
fishbat New York digital marketing agency is a full-service digital marketing firm that takes a whole business approach to their clients’ digital marketing programs. The fishbat team understands the importance of business principles just as well as the nuances of the latest digital technologies. Fishbat kick-off meetings are full of questions about the five-year vision, seasonality, understanding your most profitable business lines, and operational challenges. The team then takes that knowledge and translates it into a custom digital marketing program tailored made for your business. fishbat’s consistent status calls integrate them into your business and offer you an on-going and transparent look at to how your digital marketing program is contributing to your business. As a full-service digital marketing agency, fishbat offers every digital marketing service available from digital marketing research and planning to brand development to website and asset creation through social media management and search engine optimization programs – all custom calibrated for both B2B and B2C businesses.
fishbat creates successful and custom digital programs that make sense for your entire business. Come swim with us?.we will help you rise to the top.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved