02:13 Using Oculus Home & The CV1
09:10 How to set a proper seated center
10:45 Oculus Home Support Discovery
14:28 Coop Gameplay
Setup Instructions for Dying Light:
1) Have Oculus Home installed, and configure it for a seated single tracker setup, or refer to the trick below the instructions to resolve any positional offsets.
2) Open WordPad or Notepad, then browse to C:Users(You)DocumentsDyingLightoutsettings.
Change the view mode to All Files (*.*), then open the video.SCR file.
3) Next, simply add OculusEnabled() to the bottom of the config.
4) Save the file and close it, then run Oculus Home, then Dying Light and it should automatically display in the Rift.
5) To turn off Rift support, just remove OculusEnabled() from the video.SCR file and save it again.
Resolving positional offset without scrapping your room scale setup:
We begin our Dying Light adventure in virtual reality using the Oculus Rift CV1 and the Oculus Rift DK2 while running on Oculus Home. Wait, what? Dying light just got its VR support updated? This is indeed a great beginning to this series focused on tourism, sightseeing and the odd violent encounter with zombies, paired with relaxing, serene falls from incredible heights.
Eincrou Productions Co Dying Light DK2 series: